Billy is an internationally award winning composer and guitarist known for his instrumental acoustic work whose influences include the styles and techniques of similar prominent guitarists such as Michael Hedges, Leo Kottke, Keller Williams and Kaki King. His shifting rhythms and soulful melodies are reflected in an all-encompassing execution of dramatic fingerstyle tap guitar and other aggressive hand techniques described by Grammy nominated Americana forefather and Fender Telecaster guitar legend, Bill Kirchen as, "Fearsome."
Billy’s music is internationally recognized as a top winner in the 2017 International Acoustic Music Awards, featured on NPR, PBS, Sirius Radio as well as chosen for The American Society of Composers and Publishing (ASCAP) main web page for their highly-acclaimed "Audio Portrait Series". His solo acoustic technique has led him to open for acclaimed artists in the music industry such as, Grammy nominated musician GE Smith (Bob Dylan/Hall & Oates/SNL Live Band) jazz pianist Brad Mehldau, David Knopfler of Dire Straits, Bill Kirchen, and International hit Grammy winning songwriter and vocalist, Donna Lewis.
* Please Note: Live music performers will perform 40 minutes with a 20 minute break per hour with the following options:
- 40 minutes on and 20 minutes off
- four 5 minute breaks per hour - playing for 10 minutes in between each break
- two 10 minute breaks per hour - playing for 20 minutes in between each break
Weddings, House Parties, Birthdays, Private Parties, Mid to Large-Scale Corporate Events, Product Launches, Small Product Showcases, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16, Prom, Homecoming
* Please note that any additional needs of the client can be provided upon request.
* Discounts apply if multiple services are ordered. Overtime fees will be applied and vary per service. Please contact us for details.